I want to take this moment to say something

Options
N1warhead
N1warhead ✭✭
Hey guys, everyone who has created/worked with Exitgames.

I wanted to take the time to really say this and mean it,
thank you for such a great piece of technology.

I will admit, at first this stuff was very very very overwhelming to learn,
but that wasn't because the documentation wasn't there, y'all do have the tutorials and documentation,
but it was because I didn't have a CLUE on what I was doing, I ignored all the little demo scenes at first.

But then I decided you know what, I had enough of not really messing with things.

Thanks to Tobias for answering all my questions I had as well!
And thank all of you for your support.

Tobias is the only one who somewhat knows what I am working on,
it's massive, and everyone who ("WORKS") for Exitgames will get a free copy of game, just for the amazing Photon product
and being as supportive as you can be!

Consider it a token of appreciation, it's not a scratch my back I'll scratch yours kinda thing, It's a gift, whether you want to accept it or not is up to you.
The game is going through a lot of changes right now, good changes.

It's actually playable, now all it is, is setting up the hardest parts.

(IF IT IS OKAY) - I would eventually like to start a post about my game here,
because I would love to have not just Unity, but all of Photon Networking to be apart of this project, not be left out and not get the appreciation and respect it deserves.
A lot of people take advantage of this.

I am not, I'm mixing multiple technologies to get this to work flawlessly. So far, not a single problem has come to me that I couldn't overcome, because the help is right there in front of me!

But to get to the point of this thread,
I want to take this moment to say THANK YOU!

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    What can I say?! Thanks :)
    That is really a bunch of fantastic credit you give us and Photon. Thanks.

We're not all gamers here but I know that some of the team will definitely like to play and enjoy the game when it's ready. Get in touch with developer@exitgames.com when you're ready or need some play testers.

Of course you can (and should) showcase your game. Please post here in a new thread: viewforum.php?f=16