Inactivity time problem

Hi,

i'm currently working on a multiplayer game on iPhone/Android using Unity and i have a problem : When the player hits Home button, or leave the application on background, after 10 seconds, the player gets kicked from the room and can't reconnect. When he goes back to the application, on the startMenu, Photon doesn't allow him to connect to an other room.
I've been searching on the forum and found some responses, but i'm new using Photon (and on the project ahah) so i don't really understand. Can someone help me to set inactivity time to 30 seconds (if possible) and allow player to start a new game once application comes to foreground ?

Comments

• 10 sec. is timeout set on server. You can't change it but only reconnect and rejoin current room.
    When he goes back to the application, on the startMenu, Photon doesn't allow him to connect to an other room.
    What does 'Photon doesn't allow' mean? What is the current client state (PhotonNetwork.connectionStateDetailed) when that happens?
    Usually app should handle Photon connection state change (see PhotonNetworkingMessage num) and act accordingly
    (reconnect e.g.)