Unable to Connect To MasterServer (Asia Server)

Hi,

I'm developing a game with the Asia Server. When I try to initialize the connection using PUN, it get stuck at "ConnectingToMasterServer" for a while, then timeout. It started happening since yesterday. It was fine before.
I checked the ExitGamesStatus and it says that Asia server were under maintenance for around 5 mins. But it doesn't look like it's working right now? Because I have no problem connecting to Photon Chat.

Here's the log I got from Unity.

Thanks!
OnStatusChanged: Connect
OnStatusChanged: EncryptionEstablished
OpAuthenticate()
OperationResponse 230: ReturnCode: 0.
CSharpSocket.Disconnect()
CSharpSocket.Disconnect()
Resending: NC(255|2 r/u: 1/0 st/r#/rt:29/1/10029). times out after: 300 sent: 29 now: 333 rtt/var: 300/0 last recv: 358
Resending: NC(255|2 r/u: 1/0 st/r#/rt:950/1/2147483647). times out after: 0 sent: 950 now: 980 rtt/var: 300/0 last recv: 1005
Resending: NC(255|2 r/u: 1/0 st/r#/rt:980/2/10980). times out after: 300 sent: 980 now: 1281 rtt/var: 300/0 last recv: 1306

etc.....

Timeout-disconnect! Command: NC(255|2 r/u: 1/0 st/r#/rt:28615/6/34016) now: 33422 challenge: 1396cead
OnStatusChanged: TimeoutDisconnect
OnFailedToConnectToPhoton Cause: TimeoutDisconnect

Comments

• It's working again now. Thanks.
  • I am also facing same issue constantly. Please give some information because some time it works and some time it gives this message.
  • I contacted the Photon team 2 days ago and they found a configuration error on their side. It works fine for me now.
  • Did you do any specific task for making this correct?
  • The problem wasn't solved until they found the wrong configuration.

But they suggested me to flush the DNS cache of my devices. And make sure the DNS entry is resolved to 119.81.90.46 by ping app-asia.exitgameslcloud.com
  • Thanks for your help.
    Any step I have to do to make this correct?
    Or simply wait for changes from their side.

EDIT:
    When I ping using following command, I receive data from server
    ping app-asia.exitgamescloud.com

So what problem exist in current project?
    Although my friend get data receive in different project at same time.
  • I have now come out of this error.
    Some time I got stuck to connect photon server with message "Connect To Name Server".

For solution I simply change my computer ip address and now it is working as expected.
    I found this problem by testing same project work on other system and my system can't able to connect with server.

Anybody want to clarify more in to this then I can able to understand actually what was the problem?