Received unknown status code: QueueIncomingReliableWarning

Options
Ok this is the error I get when a second person enter a room! Received unknown status code: QueueIncomingReliableWarning UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
I dont get why I get this error. The error is most likely created in the StarCreate Script as when I disable it there is no errors! But all the script does is spawn in stars! I have disabled the stars so that I know if the error is created by them and I still get the error so its something about that script! by the way I have attached photon view to every object so I do not know why I get the error! I have also bumped up the max view ids so that I can have lots of stars so its not that! plz help. This is the error in more detail:
Received unknown status code: QueueIncomingReliableWarning
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PhotonHandler:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:170)
NetworkingPeer:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:802)
NetworkingPeer:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1330)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:QueueIncomingCommand(NCommand)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:ExecuteCommand(NCommand)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass11:<ReceiveIncomingCommands>b__f()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:76)

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    When you get this warning, your client is buffering many incoming messages. It's a warning, not an error.
    This can happen (and is OK) when you paused the message queue while loading a scene, etc.
    This can be a problem if you get the warning a lot or always. Then it seems your receiving client takes longer to process incoming messages and it can't process the amount of messages it gets from the others. This leads to lag and a memory full exception.

Check what state PhotonNetwork.isMessageQueueRunning has and if the warning is maybe just due to joining a running game with lots of messages.