Photon Cloud and many RPC's (Voice Chat)

Hello.

I have a little Question.
I'm working on a little Project and tried to make a Voice Chat. This works really well, packet size is minimal, quality good...But a user who talks sends up to 50 RPC's a second, just from talking itself.

My Question is now, can PUN+ handle that?
A game has no really user limit, so i think it could run into problems, when more than 10 people talking, or?

Do i need a extra server for a voice chat?

(Using Photon Cloud)

Here is a Stats Log: //Edit: It's just 20 seconds of talking to the mic
Out|In|Sum: 513 | 0 | 513
20sec average:
Out|In|Sum: 25 | 0 | 25
Incoming: TotalPacketBytes: 14748 TotalCommandBytes: 10488 TotalPacketCount: 355 TotalCommandsInPackets: 532
Outgoing: TotalPacketBytes: 367760 TotalCommandBytes: 361532 TotalPacketCount: 519 TotalCommandsInPackets: 531
ping: 31[+/-9]ms
longest delta between
send: 78ms disp: 32ms
longest time for:
ev(0): 0ms op(0): 0ms

Comments

• You could try to get bigger chunks of voice data but less often.
    Aside from this, sending voice will mean you have to send this shortly after recording it and that will always result in more packages and data than controlling a character.
    In the Photon Cloud, we don't allow much more commands/sec and room than 500. This limit is there to protect the clients and the servers (which run more than one app or room). If this limits you, then running your own servers might be an option. The Photon Server SDK and the Loadbalancing Application in it can be used to run servers for such a service.