Intermittent Connectivity

Options
I've taken some basic connection code from Marco Polo, and I seem to be having trouble connecting consistently. I've been working with the project for the last 30-45 minutes, and in that time I've had 3-4 different stretches of time where I could and then couldn't connect. The error I get when I can't connect is "The appId this client sent is unknown on the server."

Are there Photon Cloud issues happening that aren't reflected on the Twitter account yet?

P.S. This may not be the right place to post this; feel free to move.

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    Check your client's appID. If it's copied correctly in the client, then it might be some server hiccup.

Please send us your appid, pun version and game version (the one from connect*()) and the region you want to connect to. Mail to: developer@exitgames.com.
    When exactly did you have the issue? Datetime and timezone?
    (don't post that here)

We had an issue recently but that was fixed by the time you posted.
  • Vexir
    Options
    App ID was definitely right. It doesn't seem to be happening anymore - I just opened the project up after a few days. For reference, the timestamp of the issues is the same as the original post, the timezone is PST.
  • Tobias
    Options
    It could be related to a hotfix release we did in that time. I don't know why that didn't show in the status page. Maybe we didn't expect any impact on the service.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!