Photon client code for Bootcamp Demo

thetnswe
thetnswe ✭✭
edited March 2011 in DotNet
Hi,
I've downloaded and played with Bootcamp demo and it seems to be really great. I am trying to learn Photon features from this demo and also want to get knowledge of server side programming for the Unity Demo. If possible, can I have the source code to Unity3D.dll as it was referencing from dlll file and I couldn't read the code from it.

Comments

• The Unity3d.dll is code from Unity - you have to ask them for the source ;)
    This assembly gives you the MonoBehaviour (and much more) and makes it possible to code in MonoDevelop or Visual Studio. The documentation of those classes is online: Unity's Scripting Reference.

I think you know but: the Bootcamp Demo is not our complete SDK. If you want to check out more than the code in this demo, you should get the Unity Client SDK and the Photon Server SDK. Both include reference documentation for the respective classes.
  • I am sorry I didn't mean Unity3D.dll ... I meant PhotonUnity3D.dll which is written in Photon Client SDK. :)
  • We currently don't give out that code and hope that everything you need to know about those libs is described in the reference documentation.
    If you work with Visual Studio, it will show you tooltips of the documentation, as long as the PhotonUnity3D.xml is in the same referenced folder.
  • ok.. thanks :)