Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls

Options
alzan
edited March 2011 in DotNet
im geting this error :
ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing KeyUp
Aborting
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/6bc5f79e0a4296d6/Runtime/ExportGenerated/Editor/GUILayoutUtility.cs:392)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutArea (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, System.Type LayoutType) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/6bc5f79e0a4296d6/Runtime/ExportGenerated/Editor/GUILayoutUtility.cs:179)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/6bc5f79e0a4296d6/Runtime/ExportGenerated/Editor/GUILayout.cs:211)

How do i fix it or what dose it mean?

Comments

• alzan
    Options
    I can fix it by taking out the code for the enter key...
  • Boris
    Options
    it's really a unity question.. for all I know it happens when a message is added in the second GUI pass through and not in the first one.. maybe someone with more in depth unity knowledge can help here.
  • dreamora
    Options
    Its an error fired by guilayout, normally caused if you have updated / fixedupdate code change variables that inside OnGUI lead to changes of gadgets (text, size, presence).

Only LateUpdate and OnGUI itself (outside the Layout event) should do this type of state changes.