Photon NetWork - How to create a ClientServer

Options
Hello friends. First I would like to say that it is a huge pleasure to be part of this community. I do not speak English Fluently. Please use your responses in formal words of easy translation. This will help me a lot in good understanding .

I am interested in creating an MMO game that consists of a CLIENT-SERVER that manages data concerning all connected clients.
I do not want to use Rooms , because the game consists of only one Big world.

I'm doing test using < Photon Server Network > and Unity 4. But My difficulty is in discovering the correct way to create the (Client Server). "That guy who" will open the World and receive data packets from all clients connected to the validation coordinates and then re-send the data back to connected clients and or customer specific.

I'm already understanding ways of connecting to the server, but I do not understand how I can create my server which is also a client. However a "Client Server"... I do not know if I can make myself understood.

Thanks in advance and sorry for digging up an old topic. I believed that for be the same question could be more useful to use the same topic. I hope I have done right

Comments

• neoneper
    Options
    I believe I can have a great result as follows.
    I believe that i can have a great result as follows sample.
    A server that is also a client. This client-server will not have a character, it will just manage the clients connected to it.
    In this way it will check the accuracy of the coordinates and data received from customers.

I edited the above information. I meant Client-Server and not Dedicated Server! Sory (^.~)
  • Tobias
    Options
    This reminds me of your other topic:
    viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2509&p=15103#p15120
  • neoneper
    Options
    Thank you for your answers Tobias.
    I'm actually using the> Photon-Server-SDK_v3-2 .
    I already found the Files and I will go studying quietly. I'm downloading the Demo ISLAND.
    I Will Having more questions come back to comment. grateful!