Anyone willing to seriously help me with a project?

So me being the original person I am is making an online FPS and I have chosen Photon as my middle-ware. I was able to get it working way back about 2 years ago in an FPS but things have changed and I want to go advanced. Is anyone willing to seriously help me (not just post links to documentation) with this. I'm using the Realistic FPS Prefab for Unity so that makes things a little more difficult (and quite honestly, my main tripping point). Any actual help is EXTREMELY appreciated. You have no idea how important this is (well you probably do, but that's not the point). I don't want to sound desperate but this is really huge for me.

Comments

• If you are willing to pay a team to develop it, yes, we can develop it for you.
  • Well I was just looking for help, not to have someone else develop it for me. I'm not looking to spend too much (if any) money on this than I already have. What are some options you may have to offer (tutorials, links, assets, etc...)?
  • I can't really offer help beyond answering questions and giving insight into how things work with Photon but as an idea:
    Why not start a project on the Unity forum to make the Realistic FPS Prefab multiplayer capable? Define what you want and which features are going to be in it in the first steps. Try to gather some customers of Realistic FPS and maybe even someone from their team.
    But maybe finding just one or two others would be enough to get this going.
  • This is actually a really good idea. My biggest issue with Realistic FPS Prefab is that all the control scripts are attached to the a child of the main prefab so disabling them is proven difficult.
  • Hm. I think disabling them is the best way but in worst case, make them check a "is controlled" variable or something. You could modify them at least, obviously.
    If it's in the interest of Realistic FPS to be multiplayer friendly, they might be open for adjustments.
  • On a side note: How would I setup a third person model for all other clients to see? I've done this before be encountered an issue where the model went WAY off screen but the player was in the right spot.
  • Check out the Marco Polo Tutorial. It does this stuff and more:
    http://doc.exitgames.com/photon-cloud/M ... o_Tutorial