Strange behaviour: Online Status for friends

Hello,

I'm calling PhotonNetwork.FindFriends() method to initialize the player's friends and their status. That's ok.
The problem is that some friends are returning a true online status and a room but they're not online and even in a room.
They were in the room a day ago, but now I am the only player online in the server and I checked this : PhotonNetwork.countOfPlayers and it's returning 1.
And sometimes their status appear as offline(what is correct), but most of cases they are online but actually they're not.

How can I solve this? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Comments

• It might be related to an issue with "phantom" players, which don't disconnect properly. We try to find the cause on the server side. It will be solved and most likely isn't caused by your code.

If you could send us some info when it's happening next time, we can check if something was logged server side. We need quite some data:
    AppId
    Photon Cloud Region
    PUN version
    GameVersion
    Stuck Roomname
    In best case, also let us know the server's IP address (PhotonNetwork.ServerAddress)

Send this to: developer@exitgames.com and please also refer to this thread (so I know who I'm answering to on both sides).