Multiplayer Car

Options
stvster
stvster
edited March 2013 in Any Topic & Chat
Hi,
I've been all over and tried a bunch of things but can't get a Multiplayer car setup for Photon Cloud and Unity.Is there an example (source)of this I may have overlooked? -OR-
Will someone help me change the 'Worker model Playerl"(PUN download from Unity Asset store)into a 'Car' Player.Simple is fine or whatever I can learn from.
I have other things working fine with 'Cloud'.(me = newb ;)).
Thanx

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    I'm sorry to say but I don't know of any multiplayer racing demo. There are even few vehicle demos for singleplayer.
    I'd say you stat developing singleplayer and once you know the ins and outs of the driving parameters, you at least know what you would have to sync in a multiplayer game. From there on, it's a matter of applying the basics explained in the Marco Polo tutorial. Instead of sending positions and animations you'd send the driving parameters.
    See: http://doc.exitgames.com/photon-cloud/M ... o_Tutorial
  • stvster
    Options
    Thanks Tobias.
    I have a Network Multiplayer car scene working with Unity MasterServer and am trying to convert to Photon Cloud.Might take me awhile but I'll get it.
    Having a blast with Unity/Photon Cloud none the less :)
    Take Care
  • stvster
    Options
    Hi all,It took awhile since my first post here but as usual Exitgames comes thru with PUN Rally!
    So I just wanted to say Thanx to Exitgames,Sertaogames and especially Tobias for all the support and effort he continues to provide to this and all other projects.