The Photon Forum
is Closed Permanently.

After many dedicated years of service, we have made the decision to retire our Forum and switch to read-only: we´ve saved the best to last! Your search result can be found below. Plus, we offer support via these channels:

Try Our
Documentation

Please check if you can find an answer in our extensive documentation on Fusion.

Join Us
on Discord

Meet and talk to our staff and the entire Photon-Community via Discord.

Read More on
Stack Overflow

Find more information on Stack Overflow (for Circle members only).

Write Us
an E-Mail

Feel free to send your question directly to our developers.

InvalidOperationException: Prefab has not been added to the ObjectTable

TSorrells
2023-03-01 22:44:03

I'm getting the above error when starting a networked game on a client that was built using Jenkins. I don't get this exception when running a game in the Unity Editor. Can this be resolved by forcing the Jenkins build to rebuild the prefab table, or is there some way to debug why this is happening?

Comments

OdoVR
2023-04-18 07:14:17

@TSorrells did you manage to resolve this? I'm suddenly experiencing the same issue on a build using Jenkins, which hasn't happened previously.

Jenkins was updated, wondering if this might be causing a conflict?

Rafalfaro
2023-04-19 16:06:53

I fixed it by removing the NetworkObject component from the prefab that can't be spawned and adding a new one back to it. Then Re-import the prefab, and fix any broken references to the prefab due to removing the NetworkObject.

OdoVR
2023-05-01 05:30:19

Thank you @Rafalfaro.

TSorrells
2023-05-01 19:33:01

Not sure what I did, but the problem eventually went away after reworking some things shrug