[Solved] PUN, self-hosted server and AWS Global Accelerator

Options

Hi!

I use PUN and self-hosted Photon server v5 for creating an app with clients around the world. It won't have many connections at once. Maybe 10 or 15. But communication between different regions at the same time on one server is important. We use AWS EC2 for the server. 

Of course, we have a big latency between clients and server in the case when clients are from Europe and Australia and the server is setup in Mumbai. Ping is near 250-300 ms

To reduce latency we tried to setup AWS Global Accelerator. We got low ping at the start during the connection to Master-server(near 140 from Europe). But after creating the Room we have ping 260-280 ms again. As I understood Photon Server and client make direct connection via 4531 port (I use TCP-connection). Is it right? 

If yes, is it possible to avoid direct connection and always use AWS Global Accelerator for connection between PUN and self-hosted server? 

Update: I set AWS Global Accelerator IP in GameServer.xml.config and it solved my problem. It works great.