Unable to reconnect to the photon server

I am using Unity as a library (Uaal) on iOS and Android.

In the native app, press the button to run Unity, It connects and disconnects in Unity.

And then I try to connect again, I cannot connect.

I cannot get a response from Photon Server

I want to know why. (Is there a recommended method of use provided by Photon with Uaal?)

Answers

• You could enable the SupportLogger and increase the logging level. At some point, the logs will contain something useful, I would guess.

Unity as a library should in theory not behave differently than if you build the full app. If it does, it might be worth a bug report to Unity.

• Thanks, @Tobias.

When I do "Applicaton.Unload" and go back to the native app, I think that Unity doesn't shut down completely, memory in the static area is alive, and memory in the heap area is lost. This is because when I do DisConnect and the callback function runs, I load it, but when I try Connect again, I don't get callback to the request.

When the native app shuts down completely and runs Unity after running it again, it connects normally.

• Check the return value of Connect. It would be interesting to know if it attempts to connect.

As said: More logs might help to see how far the second connection attempt gets.