Question| Respawn script

Options
how do i make a respawn system?
i want to make that after the player is dead, a gui box named "Respawn" will be display, and if the player is clicking on it, he will be respawned.

Comments

• dreamora
    Options
    The M2H Zero to Hero networking tutorial on the Unity Asset Store explains this and many other fundamental networking questions and offers great sample implementations to show you how you can approach it from the coding side.
    That seems to be the best thing to do cause your problems at the time go beyond the networking questions touching basic unity questions and should be posted on the Unity Beginner board therefor.
  • dreamora wrote:
    The M2H Zero to Hero networking tutorial on the Unity Asset Store explains this and many other fundamental networking questions and offers great sample implementations to show you how you can approach it from the coding side.
    That seems to be the best thing to do cause your problems at the time go beyond the networking questions touching basic unity questions and should be posted on the Unity Beginner board therefor.
    i can't download project's examples right now,
    can you just explain me?
  • dreamora
    Options
    i can't download project's examples right now,
    can you just explain me?

no
    thats over 100 pages on the materia with piles of relevant informations