The Photon Forum
is Closed Permanently.

After many dedicated years of service, we have made the decision to retire our Forum and switch to read-only: we´ve saved the best to last! Your search result can be found below. Plus, we offer support via these channels:

Try Our
Documentation

Please check if you can find an answer in our extensive documentation on Voice.

Join Us
on Discord

Meet and talk to our staff and the entire Photon-Community via Discord.

Read More on
Stack Overflow

Find more information on Stack Overflow (for Circle members only).

Write Us
an E-Mail

Feel free to send your question directly to our developers.

I have error with Photon Voice

DizzyMansion
2023-01-14 15:18:11

Hello. When I added photon voice for my Photon Pun project i have these errors:

[2023-01-14T15:12:54] [ERROR] [INIT] [] Provide an AppId or a Server address in Settings to be able to connect

UnityEngine.Debug:LogErrorFormat (string,object[])

Photon.Voice.Unity.UnityLogger:Log (ExitGames.Client.Photon.DebugLevel,UnityEngine.Object,string,string,string,object[]) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonVoice/Code/VoiceLogger.cs:93)

Photon.Voice.Unity.VoiceComponentImpl/LoggerImpl:Log (ExitGames.Client.Photon.DebugLevel,string,object[]) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonVoice/Code/VoiceComponent.cs:77)

Photon.Voice.Unity.VoiceComponentImpl/LoggerImpl:LogError (string,object[]) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonVoice/Code/VoiceComponent.cs:83)

Photon.Voice.Unity.VoiceConnection:ConnectUsingSettings (Photon.Realtime.AppSettings) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonVoice/Code/UnityVoiceClient.cs:256)

Photon.Voice.Unity.UtilityScripts.ConnectAndJoin:ConnectNow () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonVoice/Code/UtilityScripts/ConnectAndJoin.cs:66)

Photon.Voice.Unity.UtilityScripts.ConnectAndJoin:OnEnable () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonVoice/Code/UtilityScripts/ConnectAndJoin.cs:55)

However, I have added AppId to both Id PUN and Id Chat

Comments

chuckyw
2023-01-15 22:39:51

Hi,

you need to provide also Photon Voice AppID, there should be a field for it in PhotonServerSettings (in Unity - Window>Photon Unity Networking>Highlight server settings)