Cannot join master server after leaving a room

Everytime I call the leaveroom command, after a few seconds, an error pops up: Exiting receive thread (inside loop). Server: wss://azau001000000.exitgames.com:19091:0 Error: An error has occurred in sending data.

Any thoughts?

Answers

• hi, @datwabbit

where do you connect? our cloud or selfhosted?

what client are you using?

best,

ilya

• Yes, I am using photon pun 2.

• It seems when I try to connect to it initially everythig goes well, but after I go to the lobby, join a room, then leave it. The error pops up

• hi, @datwabbit

what error you get from server?

best,

ilya

• Hi, I'm using the new update and I get the error: Cannot send to: wss://azau001000000.exitgames.com:19091. The current state of the connection is not Open.

• hi, @datwabbit

do you check that connection was reestablished? there is status call back in the client code.

make sure that you are not sending anything while your client is reconnecting

best,

ilya

• Yes, I tested and I am connected, however I am not conectedandready, I am not sending anything while I reconnect as the error pops up 3 seconds after I am connected to the master

• It says that I am connected to the master from the 'countofplayersconnectedtomaster' however I do not retrigger the onconnectedtomaster function which is most likely caused by this error

• @datwabbit I'll relocate your question to PUN forum.

best,

ilya

• thank you so much!