PUN2 Sync just local

Hey guys. I am developing a multiplayer game with PUN2 for the first time using UNITY3D.

I'm using as a base the tutorial provided by the Photon team: https://doc.photonengine.com/en-us/pun/current/demos-and-tutorials/pun-basics-tutorial/player-networking

My problem is: I can only move my character locally (only the moving player can see he is moving, the other player only sees animation, in this case 'Walk').

What seems to me to be a sync issue.

I also base it on the StarterAssets ThirdPersonController provided by unityteam.

I have the following components in my player prefab:

Inside My PhotonView:

I don't even have an error when starting the game, could someone tell me what I'm forgetting so that there is this lack of synchronization? All animations are working correctly, but the non-local character only changes location when he enters the room. Am I doing something wrong? Did I forget something? I appreciate the help in advance! Thanks

Answers

• The "Observed" list is quite long. Why are all those scripts adding something to the update that gets sent to the other players?

As first step, I would simplify this list to the bare minimum. You need to figure out which component breaks the synchronization.

• Lawzera
    Lawzera
    edited December 2021

Hi. Thanks for the reply, initially I only had the Third Person Controller, who is responsible for the character's movement. A detail that might be important: I use the unity input system.

Edit: I went back to this photonview observation