For example:
Hall (1) created by the server starts
- Room (N) are arranged according to the database by the server to create
---- Table (N) created by the player

To join the hall, you can chat with all the players in this game
To join the room, you can chat with all the players in this room
To join the table, only chat with the players in this table
Of course, in any place in private chat

Modified on the basis of the Lite Lobby How do I do?
The brother can talk about ideas?

Comments

• 1. If your intend is to offer that server to players then Photon will not work as it is a central server architecture which oyu license on a per server machine base.
    2. The rest is no problem but requires a lot of extra code, to start the rooms, to interact with databases (photon has no db connections and hooks for that matter) and last but not least to safely allow the creation of user data.
    3. 'chat with all players in game' sounds like you intend to have a 1GBit+ upstream line or a very unpopular game. otherwise that aint gonna work due to the massive databomb
    4. The Table implementation should be rather easy by using corresponding message direction and 'pairs of players' within your own custom room code

as far as I see the idea is to create a backend for a realworld TCG / PokerGame in a virtual environment is that correct? (just to save people the time to think about your targets basing on the explanation when we all know one or more realworld cases where we were part of this experience)
  • Yes, I want to build a TCG / PokerGame server
    A TCG server should be possible to do with Photon.
    Is not there a better recommended?
  • Technically anything with a TCP socket would be enough.
    To what degree Photon fits in heavily depends on your specific usecase