Photon Cloud can't connect to the server in browser!

Options

I'm trying to test the WebGL game, but the game stuck while connecting to the name server, the game works from Unity editor, but on my server or localhost not connecting, I tried to upload it and test it on itch.io, didn't work either.

I tried all the protocols but they didn't' work, I couldn't find anything to solve my issue, and I found out that the chat app works.

Answers

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Xmarnsy,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Which PUN version is this? Which Unity version?

Does this issue persist? Which region are you trying to connect to? Maybe it could have been a temporary issue on the Photon Cloud?

Could you check logs?

Does this work in Editor or with different protocol (other than WS/WSS)?

Maybe try different machine or network as the ones you are using have strict firewall rules?

• Xmarnsy
    Options

Thank you for your response.

Unity version is 2021.1.24f1 and I'm using the PUN 2 free version, the game is working inside the Unity editor, but not from the browser, I tried to test the build from my server and locally didn't work and I test it from another pc and tested all the protocols, the WebGL build didn't work, The game is working from the editor and windows build but not from WebGL build, there is no error in the console.