Say a game were to surpass 2000CCU, How would that work in Photon? 2000 is the maximum offer.

Options

I'm quite new to photon, and am curious if, say a multiplayer game got really popular more that 2000CCU, what is the situation on that?

Best Answers

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MountedArts,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

If a game has more than 2000CCU it means a huge success and a lot of money (unless you did something wrong).

It means you may have 40000 DAU (CCU * 20) and 800000 MAU (DAU * 20) !

But don't worry Photon got you covered as we have Enterprise plans for your own private clouds.

Good luck but I would lower my expectations to not be disappointed.

• Kaiserludi
    Kaiserludi admin
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MountedArts.

The 2,000 CCU limit is only for the Public Cloud.

Just scroll down on the pricing page to see the pricing for the Premium Cloud, which offers above 2,000 CCU.

But don't worry Photon got you covered as we have Enterprise plans for your own private clouds.

Clarification:

Photon Public Cloud supports up to 2,000CCU.

Photon Premium Cloud supports up to 50,000CCU with a minimum subscription of 2,000 CCU.

Photon Enterprise Cloud supports unlimited CCU with a minimum subscription of 1,000 CCU.

Answers

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MountedArts,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

If a game has more than 2000CCU it means a huge success and a lot of money (unless you did something wrong).

It means you may have 40000 DAU (CCU * 20) and 800000 MAU (DAU * 20) !

Good luck but I would lower my expectations to not be disappointed.

• Kaiserludi
    Kaiserludi admin
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MountedArts.

The 2,000 CCU limit is only for the Public Cloud.

Just scroll down on the pricing page to see the pricing for the Premium Cloud, which offers above 2,000 CCU.

Clarification:

Photon Public Cloud supports up to 2,000CCU.

Photon Premium Cloud supports up to 50,000CCU with a minimum subscription of 2,000 CCU.

Photon Enterprise Cloud supports unlimited CCU with a minimum subscription of 1,000 CCU.