Can photon bolt used in P2P connection (Mesh Type)?
I am new at Unity and Networking System. I have a project that requires creating a Game where the connection must be P2P.
Here are some other details:
- The game must accept infinite players (not really infinite but maybe more than 100 or no limit).
- When the host server disconnects, the game should still be going.
- At least 1 player playing, the game must go on.
- The connection must be a mesh type.
- All data must be synchronous via a network.
- A single player can set as initial server/host but as mentioned the game must go on if he disconnects.
Can Photon BOLT do this job/requirements?