Help needed with WebGL build crashing on Photon Cloud Connection

Options

Hello Photon Community!

I have been building a game over the past few months and wanted to test the feasibility of putting playtest builds up on the web for my playtesting sessions with other people. Usually, I have been building the game for PC and Mac with no significant errors or warnings in the editor.

Players start the game by clicking play which logs them into the photon cloud and instantly makes them join a room and puts them right into the game.

The game loads fine on WebGL, and I am able to create a character just fine, but as soon as the player presses the play button to log in to photon cloud, the game freezes then crashes with an error in my chrome console reading "ReferenceError: Pointer_stringify is not defined, ReferenceError: Pointer_stringify is not defined". This usually stems from the HTML5.loader.js file in my build folder, and most likely is occurring as soon as PhotonNetwork_ConnectUsingSettings is called from the game. (Full error log in Pastebin below)

The error happens every time I try and log in, and I have tried playing the exact same build without fail or error in the editor. It's almost impossible to find any resources that would be able to help me with this problem, so if you can provide any help, that would be much appreciated and would help me out greatly! Let me know if you need any more information or if you want me to try anything.

Unity Version: 2022.1.0a8.1153

Photon Version: PUN 2.30

Full Error Pastebin:

Server Settings:

Answers