Cannot pass the authenticating part

Options

Hey,

I'm having problem with pun 2. I'm working with it and unity 2021.1.16 and sdkFacebook

I'm using customAuthenticationType facebook, i follow all the step but cannot loging completly

When i try, after login with facebook it will pass all the step of NetworkclientState except Authenticating and give the error

LogingPhoton is use when we are connect to facebook

"OperationResponse 230: ReturnCode: 32755 (The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.)"

I set the app in the dashboard

I don't know what to do

Answers

• Tobias
    Options

Please mail us to developer@photonengine.com and let us know the AppId. We should check your app's settings.

• Akaton97
    Options

Goodmorning,

I know this is an old post, but i would like to know if you ever solved the issue. I'm using your exact settings for facebook login on Photon but it returns me the exact same error message.

Btw, in may case the facebook login and api work perfectly, it's just the Photon log in with fb credential that seems to not working at all.

• Tobias
    Options

There is Facebook authentication and Facebook Gaming authentication. Make sure you use the correct value from the CustomAuthenticationType enum.