lastOnSerializeDataReceived sending IndexOutOfRangeException at the first client after master user

hello guy,
so I'm using PUN2 and photon server V5. I start facing this problem after converting my game from photon cloud to photon server.
This problem occour when the first client join the match after the master user
and it keeps sending these errors till the master user die, then the game will countiue normally.

Error :
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork.DeltaCompressionRead (System.Object[] lastOnSerializeDataReceived, System.Object[] incomingData) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1924)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork.OnSerializeRead (System.Object[] data, Photon.Realtime.Player sender, System.Int32 networkTime, System.Int16 correctPrefix) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1783)
Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork.OnEvent (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData photonEvent) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:2190)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient.OnEvent (ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData photonEvent) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:3157)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase.DeserializeMessageAndCallback (ExitGames.Client.Photon.StreamBuffer stream) (at <7dfc8d6157ef4d379354c19104de3140>:0)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer.DispatchIncomingCommands () (at <7dfc8d6157ef4d379354c19104de3140>:0)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer.DispatchIncomingCommands () (at <7dfc8d6157ef4d379354c19104de3140>:0)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler.Dispatch () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:208)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:142)