Photon Gripabble Object is Very Laggy(Jittering) Rigidbody

Hello, I'm Developing Ragdoll Based Game And Players Can Grab Objects (Only Rigidbody and Grippable). But I added Smoothly Sync View. Its very jittering same on Photon Transform,Rigidbody Views. Anyone Help Me? Thanks a lot!

Comments

• I cant find solution
  • Up
  • Once items are picked up, you need to let everyone in the room know and re-parent the object to the new mounting place (on all clients). That mounting place may be networked and moving but the object should no longer be synced on it's own.

When you say "I added Smoothly Sync View", what does this mean exactly?
  • Tobias wrote: »
    Once items are picked up, you need to let everyone in the room know and re-parent the object to the new mounting place (on all clients). That mounting place may be networked and moving but the object should no longer be synced on it's own.

When you say "I added Smoothly Sync View", what does this mean exactly?

I send video on PM. My objects can grabbable rigidbody. Player grab by Fixed Joint. On Server Side Everything Is Normal But.. On Client Side Is Verry Jittering I send video on PM.
  • I believe it's jittery. The solution (imo) is to not sync the picked up object anymore. You may also need to disable the physics for it (so that doesn't collide with the player so that physics try to reposition the object)...
  • Tobias wrote: »
    I believe it's jittery. The solution (imo) is to not sync the picked up object anymore. You may also need to disable the physics for it (so that doesn't collide with the player so that physics try to reposition the object)...

I tried Disable Network Transform View on Grabbing Action. Its worked fine butt.. when the user dropped the object, transform became different in the two users..
  • any ideas?
  • the issue still persists.
  • And Object Grabbing By Joints