How do I view the custom room properties of multiple rooms before my client joins the rooms?

Options
I'm somewhat new to photon so apologies if there's an obvious answer.

I'm trying to implement a method of checking version just for testing purposes. I want the host of a room to add their version to the CustomRoomProperties hash table so if another client tries to join and has the wrong version then they know that they need to pull the latest build of the game from git.

I'm using this code to set the version in the custom room properties.
public void CreateRoom()
    {
        RoomOptions roomOptions = new RoomOptions()
        {
            IsVisible = true,
            IsOpen = true,
            MaxPlayers = (byte)roomSize,
        };

ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable customProps = new ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable();
        customProps.Add("v", float.Parse(Application.version)); // v stands for version and is the key for the table

roomOptions.CustomRoomProperties = customProps;

PhotonNetwork.CreateRoom(PhotonNetwork.LocalPlayer.NickName + "'s Room", roomOptions, TypedLobby.Default);
    }

Here's my code for the OnRoomListUpdate.
public override void OnRoomListUpdate(List<RoomInfo> roomList)
    {
        if (roomList.Count > 0)
        {
            for (int i = 0; i < roomList.Count; i++)
            {
                Debug.Log("Custom properties: " + roomList[i].CustomProperties?.Count);
                // This has been returning 0 and I can't access roomList[i].CustomProperties["v"]
            }
        }
    }

The issue I'm having is that when I try to access the CustomRoomProperties of the room from this function the hash table is empty. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and I know there are other ways to achieve what I'm trying to do but I would like to figure out the solution to this problem.

Thanks!

Answers