[
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;
using Photon.Pun;

public class NetworkPlayerSpawner : MonoBehaviourPunCallbacks
{
private GameObject spawnedPlayerPrefab;
public float healthintshared; //network characters health to be sent to the client player

public override void OnJoinedRoom()
{
base.OnJoinedRoom();
spawnedPlayerPrefab = PhotonNetwork.Instantiate("Network Player", transform.position, transform.rotation); // Spawn network character

}

public override void OnLeftRoom()
{
Debug.Log ("Player left the room");
base.OnLeftRoom();
PhotonNetwork.Destroy(spawnedPlayerPrefab);
}
void Update()
{
healthintshared = spawnedPlayerPrefab.GetComponent<health2>().healthint; //Sync Network characters health with client player
}
}
]

I'm new to photon and generally pretty new to unity aswell so sorry if this is hard to understand.
I have a gameobject (Network player) that mimics the movement of my games client side player. The Network player also calculates health inside of a script that lists it as a pubic float (healthint). I need some way to copy the value inside of that public float from the instantiated NetworkPlayer to the client side float (healthinshared). Line 27 should be copying the value over but instead im getting the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Any help would be greatly appreciated, this seems like it should be so simple but nothing I've tried has worked.