【PUN2】 Can not ReconnectAndRejoin()

Options
I am making a network game for Android using Photon. I would like to be able to reconnect to a room when I force close the app during a game and start it again. To do this, I wrote this simple code first.
void Start()
         {
             PhotonNetwork.ReconnectAndRejoin()
         }
Also, when creating a room, I set the "RoomOption" to determine how long the player's data will be stored on the server.
     public void CreateRoomWity()
     {
         PhotonNetwork.CreateRoom(
             null,
             new RoomOptions()
             {
                 MaxPlayers = (byte)RoomPlayerCapacity,
                 PlayerTtl = 90000,
                 EmptyRoomTtl = 90000,
             }
         );
     }
However, I get the following error and cannot reconnect. 「ReconnectAndRejoin() failed. it seems the client wasn't connected to a game server befor (no address)」

Why can't I reconnect? To quit the app, press the button to the left of the home button on Android and swipe up on the app.

Best Answer

• Kosho206
    Kosho206
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The reason for this was that although we had prepared a variable with room options, we had not included those options in the CreateRoom argument.
    After assigning the options to the arguments, I was able to Reconnect without any problems.

Answers

• Kosho206
    Kosho206
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The reason for this was that although we had prepared a variable with room options, we had not included those options in the CreateRoom argument.
    After assigning the options to the arguments, I was able to Reconnect without any problems.
  • Tobias
    Options
    Thanks for the update!