PUN Package Pricing, CCU limits, and recommended packages

Options
I've created one game using PUN and I am looking to start a new project. The game I've created is being used for a non-profit company who would only be having 60-200 users at any given time per game. I just realized that the CCU limit on a free PUN package is only 20, so I'll need to upgrade.

I've looked at the pricing and it seems pretty self-explanatory, but I have a few other questions about having two games within one package. If I buy the 100 CCU package, $95 USD a year, does that guarantee me 100 CCU per game or across my whole network of games? Like can I have 40 people on one game and then only have 60 on the other, or does that mean each game has 100 CCU?

And does anyone have suggestions on what would be the best value? I noticed the pay monthly by the CCU breakdown as well. There won't be thousands of players regularly, so I don't need a large profile, but I'll be working on several games for this company and want room to grow.

Thanks in advanced!

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    The 100 CCU are for one title. More precisely: For the Realtime, Voice or Chat AppId you apply it to.
    The idea is that you run each title with a separate AppId but we can not really keep you from reusing it. It's just a little messy anyways, cause we only see multiple clients as one app then.

We participate in sales regularly with the 100 CCU "subscriptions" (e.g. in the App Store). Get those and apply to AppIds as needed. 100 CCUs are really quite a few, as this is really just players at the same time. Not everyone plays a game 24/7 so it's far less than downloads.