Deterministic, independent level generation - possible to link PhotonViews?

Options
The game I'm working on uses deterministic pseudo-random numbers, starting from a shared seed, to build and populate a large level the players inhabit.

Up to just now, I had without realising it dodged a bullet: I register all the hundreds of interactible loot objects spawned in the world, in a deterministic order, with a WorldManager singleton on each client. Interactions with those objects is then handled via RPCs to that singleton on the master client, rather than giving each object its own PhotonView.

Now, though, I've found that I would really like to be able to have things included in the level generation that employ Photon views and transform views to stay in sync - but spawning them asynchronously to the level generation via PhotonNetwork.Instantiate would be, for reasons I won't trouble you with, a gigantic pain in the ballsack.

Given that I can already correctly correlate these independently generated objects across clients, is there any way of telling Photon about it after the fact?

If not, my fallback plan is to implement my own 'view' components and have the WorldManager handle the donkeywork.

Thanks!