How to synchronize a card-deck via PUN

Options
Dear Community

I am trying to build a deck of cards, from which all connected users can draw cards. I am unsure about how to implement the synchronization.

The two options I am considering are:
1. Always request the next card from the master client. E.g using Raise Event, I raise an event if I am not the master client asking for a new Card. When the master client receives this event he sends an event to the client requesting and with it the new card.
2. Every client has his/her own deck. On the master client within the callback onPlayerJoined I send the current deck state to the joined client. When he/she receives it the deck state is synchronized. When I draw a card I send an update properties request with expected properties of the deck name and the amount of currently drawn cards. If the properties where updated correctly then I raise an event to all other clients to update their amount of currently drawn cards and then I draw a card from my local deck.
All this to avoid two clients to draw at the same time or one client to draw while another just reshuffled the deck.

Both methods seem rather complicated. However I don't know how else to avoid the errors that could occur if two clients draw at the exact same time.

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to simplify this process? And if not which of the two options seem more sensible?

Thank you.