PhotonNetwork.Instantiate() call Crashes Unity

For the past few months, there were several instances where photon couldn't find a file within the resources folder that was clearly in there. Simply, all I would have to do it run the game in build-mode, and then it would be fine in the editor for the rest of the projects duration of it being open. Recently, this bandade-fix no longer works. Every time I join a game and try to have the game load in the player prefab, the game crashes with no errors- mostly because there shouldn't be one. I'm not entirely sure what's causing the issue. Doing Resources.Load() works and spawns in the prefab so I KNOW the prefab is in the correct path. Anyone have any Ideas on what to do? I've tried to change folder names, move things around. I've had it work a COUPLE times but then it just eventually fails and then never works again. This seems so odd. Thank you.

if (Resources.Load("Entities/Player"))     //This is how I confirm the file is found before instantiating
     GameObject player = PhotonNetwork.Instantiate("Entities/Player", new Vector3(UnityEngine.Random.Range(-5, 5), 1, UnityEngine.Random.Range(-5, 5)), Quaternion.identity);     //Grabs player prefab

UezxlW5.png