Where is PUN support? No one answer me in last six months?! :(

Options
Volk
Volk
Hi!

Where is PUN support?

I didn't insult anyone.
I bought and plan to continue buying pun+.
What is this? Discrimination on the basis of nationality? :D
Maybe your company is falling apart? :dizzy:

What a pun, by God!

Answer at least the last question!

The last question is https://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/17410/pun-is-not-updated-in-unity-ide-after-purchasing-and-importing-new-versions#latest

Regards.

Best Answers

• suhailhassan
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There are not much answers on their forum, that's for sure , but when someone does answer it is good.
    The problem is that users are already engaged in other forums (unity official forums, reddit...). So not much people come here.
    They should dedicate 1 or 2 person to this forum in order to help new users , it will really push the usage ratio of their (good) solution
  • Volk
    Volk
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    There are not much answers on their forum, that's for sure , but when someone does answer it is good.
    The problem is that users are already engaged in other forums (unity official forums, reddit...). So not much people come here.
    They should dedicate 1 or 2 person to this forum in order to help new users , it will really push the usage ratio of their (good) solution

I understand everything, but then tell me, where can I ask a question on the topic of PUN, so that it is answered? The Unity Forum is also answered once every six months. :s

I really need an answer to this question, as I'm afraid of falling behind with new versions of PUN+.

https://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/17410/pun-is-not-updated-in-unity-ide-after-purchasing-and-importing-new-versions#latest

Thanks!

Answers

• suhailhassan
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Volk
    Volk
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

I understand everything, but then tell me, where can I ask a question on the topic of PUN, so that it is answered? The Unity Forum is also answered once every six months. :s

I really need an answer to this question, as I'm afraid of falling behind with new versions of PUN+.

https://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/17410/pun-is-not-updated-in-unity-ide-after-purchasing-and-importing-new-versions#latest

Thanks!