WebGL + multiplatform

Options
Hello, I am making a video game in unity WebGL, when I export the game and create a room, I open another tab in the browser and indeed I see the rooms created but if I open the game on a mobile I can't see the rooms created, is there any way to synchronize the rooms created on the mobile and the pc?

Comments

• bfulche
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue, except it happens when I open the game with any other machine or platform. Through what I've researched, people recommend double checking the region settings, but that doesn't help me.

I've built the game for Windows and am able to view other players' rooms. However, when built using WebGL, rooms don't show up unless I have multiple tabs open on one computer. This issue also appears to have happened recently, because about a month ago I created a WebGL version that I was able to connect to other people with.

Let me know if you find a solution because I would be curious what is causing the issue!
  • Ger
    Ger
    edited January 2021
    Options
    bfulche wrote: »
    I'm having a similar issue, except it happens when I open the game with any other machine or platform. Through what I've researched, people recommend double checking the region settings, but that doesn't help me.

I've built the game for Windows and am able to view other players' rooms. However, when built using WebGL, rooms don't show up unless I have multiple tabs open on one computer. This issue also appears to have happened recently, because about a month ago I created a WebGL version that I was able to connect to other people with.

Let me know if you find a solution because I would be curious what is causing the issue!

In unity build settings i checked "development build and work between pc and mobile, but maybe we need someone of photon staff to clarify if this need to be checked or there any other way to webgl exports works between different platforms i remember that in one of his documentation mention to checked when developing but for production i dont know if this need to be checked too"