What is the best photon solution for my project?

Hello guys!
I'm currently working on a team-based multiplayer game using Photon PUN. We tested the game with 10 people simultanously several times, everything works fine.

The problem is that the master-client/client model doesn't work for farther development anymore and I'm now a little stuck.
What is the best Photon service for my needs?

The game's target features:
- Server holds 10 people (5 vs 5)
- Account/Matchmaking system
- Multiple dedicated servers
- Authoritative Server
- Release for Steam (Or any other possible platform)

I'm a little confused with all the possible packages and I want to push the game into the right direction without hitting a dead end someday.
Thank you!

Answers

• Hello guys!
    I'm currently working on a team-based multiplayer game using Photon PUN. We tested the game with 10 people simultanously several times, everything works fine.

The problem is that the master-client/client model doesn't work for farther development anymore and I'm now a little stuck.
    What is the best Photon service for my needs?

The game's target features:
    - Server holds 10 people (5 vs 5)
    - Account/Matchmaking system
    - Multiple dedicated servers
    - Authoritative Server
    - Release for Steam (Or any other possible platform)

I'm a little confused with all the possible packages and I want to push the game into the right direction without hitting a dead end someday.
    Thank you!

Photon Realtime/PUN can be modified to be authoritative with server plugins, where as Photon-Bolt cannot. I would stick with the former for your situation, unless you need the extra features from Photon Quantum or another product.