Creating a room with photon doesn't seem to update master server

Options
When I create a room using "PhotonNetwork.CreateRoom(roomname)" there is no error as I have an "OnCreatedRoomFailed" and "OnCreatedRoom" which both prints messages in the console if there are any errors on creating the room. So Creating a room is no problem. However the callback function "OnRoomListUpdate" is never called when a new room has been created and I can't join the room from a second client even though they should be in the same lobby and everything.

This is for a schoolproject so urgent help is needed.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Demonitized,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Go through Matchmaking Checklist.
    Both clients need to be able to see each other (same Region, AppId, AppVersion).
    Second client need to be joined to the same lobby.
  • hello! thanks for the quick response! As I'm typing this I'm currently going through the checklist you've sent me and I have thus far come to the conclusion that all clients recieve different userid:s. I will continue with the checklist and come back as soon as I'm done
  • Hello again! I'm glad to say I've fixed my issue with your help. My issue apparently was that the client I ran from the unity editor for some reason always connected to the russian region while my build client connected to the closest (eu) which meant that they were creating rooms in different regions. I easily fixed the issue by forcing the clients to connect to eu which meant I instantly could see the room I just created. Thank you very much for your help!