PUN2: Trying to connect Client to Photon Server using Web Socket

Options
Hi all,

Currently, I am trying to connect my client app in Unity using PUN2 to a Photon Server I hosted on Azure. What I want to accomplish is to be able to use WebSockets/WebSocket Secure to connect to this server, but using The Unity Editor and a Windows build. The reason for this is I want to run the Windows build in a restrictive network set-up and I want to know how the application would work with Web Sockets, even though I know Photon recommends using UDP.

I already tested the App with TCP and UDP and works perfectly (naturally the WebSocket works with WebGL too), as well as with Photon Cloud. But when I try to use web sockets I get the following error:

Connect failed. SocketImplementationConfig is null for protocol WebSocket: {(ConnectionProtocol)Udp=(RuntimeType)ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdp, (ConnectionProtocol)Tcp=(RuntimeType)ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketTcp}
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2297)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass103_0:<EnqueueDebugReturn>b__0()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.TPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:Dispatch() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:205)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:139)

To set up my connection settings I use the PhotonServerSettings file and use the PhotonNetwork.ConnectUsingSettings() method to make the connection.

So my question is, is it possible to use web socket for PC builds and for the unity editor?

Thanks.