Manual Instantiation Initialize Late

I'm using manual instantiation and addressable to decrease ram usage, but I can't make it stable.
When a player joined the room he can't get buffered rpc's because his photon view not initialized yet. It was working with PhotonNetwork.Instantiate but not working with manual instantiation.

Comments

• We chatted via the Unity forum and I think this essentially solved.
    There is not really a bug with manual instantiation but to get the timing and dependencies right, can be a bit of a hassle.

About Addressables:
    It does not make sense to "force" async loading on networked items. They have to be ready when they are needed so the network updates can continue seamlessly.
    It's probably simpler to make a skeleton character (or whatever). Make that lean but networked so it can be instantiated immediately and the simulation for it can begin running. It can receive RPCs and whatnot but it will not be visually what you expect.
    To get the complex models in, load them async and apply them to nodes as you see fit. This can be done for a bunch of items on a character which give you customization.