Failed Parsing Address, when trying to create/join a Room

timber
timber
edited August 2020 in DotNet
Edit: apparently it was still the port and i managed to fuck it up befor.
https://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/12470/unable-to-create-room-on-client

Hello,
I'm sadly a bit at a loss.
I'm currently using Photon Realtime .net v4.1.4.4 (C#) and a self hosted server.
After i successfully joined the Masterserver using the loadBalancingClient, i try to join a room from the OnConnectedToMaster() function,

The function looks as followed:

public void OnConnectedToMaster()
{
RoomOptions roomOptions = new RoomOptions();
roomOptions.IsVisible = false;
roomOptions.IsOpen = true;
roomOptions.MaxPlayers = 5;
roomOptions.CleanupCacheOnLeave = true;
roomOptions.SuppressRoomEvents = false;
roomOptions.PublishUserId = false;

EnterRoomParams roomParams = new EnterRoomParams();
roomParams.CreateIfNotExists = true;
roomParams.PlayerProperties = loadBalancingClient.LocalPlayer.CustomProperties;
roomParams.RoomName = "tests";
roomParams.Lobby = TypedLobby.Default;
roomParams.RoomOptions = roomOptions;

loadBalancingClient.OpJoinRoom(roomParams);
}

but i get the following error message
Failed parsing address:
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2382)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.IPhotonSocket:Connect() (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/IPhotonSocket.cs:132)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdpAsync:Connect() (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/SocketUdpAsync.cs:74)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:Connect(String, String, String, Object) (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/EnetPeer.cs:276)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:Connect(String, String, String, Object) (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1468)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:Connect(String, String, ServerConnection) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:1066)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2880)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass110_0:<EnqueueStatusCallback>b__0() (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PeerBase.cs:899)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/EnetPeer.cs:452)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1829)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:Service() (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1743)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:Service() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:1272)
PhotonConnect:RefreshBalancer() (at Assets/Connector/NetworkManagement/Scripts/PhotonModule/PhotonConnect.cs:131)
NetworkMessageHandler:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Connector/NetworkManagement/Scripts/NetworkMessageHandler.cs:79)

I know the server is working correctly as i'm able to connect to the server when i use a different test project and connect to it using PUN.
I looked inside the PUN client and what he is doing when connecting to the LBC, but as far as i can tell there is no visible difference here.
I've seeen https://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/12470/unable-to-create-room-on-client but it seems like their problem was with the loadbalancing server itself and since that works with other test projects using PUN i dont think the problem lies there.
Any pointer would be greatly appreciated.

Oh well, apparently i was an idiot and it was still the port

/closed