How to check the loading completion of all users

Options
Automatic Translated... Kor -> Eng

Hello Sir.

I ran synchronized thin loading, and I checked that it worked perfectly. But they do 'start' at the same time, but 'completed' does not end at the same time. There are various devices used by the user. Therefore, even if thin loading is started at the same time, the completion time is different.

Someone who has finished loading must wait for the user to finish loading in the future. Doesn't Photon support this situation? Am I being stupid about this kind of 'waiting time'?

Photon is most curious about thin sink, about whether there's something that guarantees that you start the scene at the same time, except for network latency, and if you don't have that method, I'd like you to give me some advice on how to solve this problem.

I've searched for this problem, but no one is curious about it. No precedent found.

It's hopeless.

Help me Please. and have a nice day sir.

Answers

• iampoole
    Options
    There is a way that I do it.
    I check every second using a Coroutine that will compare how many players in the room (Photon) and how many instantiated players there are.
    Once the instantiated player count equals the amount of players in the room, I know that everyone is loaded in.