I'm having trouble with the second line of code in the first tutorial on PUN 2.0

I'm trying to complete the first tutorial, and I'm having trouble with literally the second line of code:
using Photon.Pun;
I'm getting the error:
The type or namespace name 'Pun' does not exist in the namespace 'Photon'.
Can anyone help me to understand what I'm missing or what I've done wrong?

Thanks.

Answers

• I did see a similar question here - it was answered by the person who asked it but I don't understand the answer. 😒
  • Cutterz68 wrote: »
    I did see a similar question here - it was answered by the person who asked it but I don't understand the answer. 😒

I didn't know how to 'create an assembly definition to my Scripts folder, and add all Photon DLLs to this assembly definition's Assembly Definition References list'.
  • Cutterz68 wrote: »
    Cutterz68 wrote: »
    I did see a similar question here - it was answered by the person who asked it but I don't understand the answer. 😒

I didn't know how to 'create an assembly definition to my Scripts folder, and add all Photon DLLs to this assembly definition's Assembly Definition References list'.

I've just updated my Unity Editor and opened the project, and now it seems fine. Not sure why, but at least now it works.