Mac players cannot connect with the signed game.

Options
good morning. I have published a game made with Unity on the Mac App Store. After a few days, people began to report that the game does not connect, and describe the event that I had set up in the OnDisconnected method (). When the app is not signed, everything is fine and connects without problems, but as soon as I sign it, it no longer connects. Now people rightly complain because they have invested money in one thing, with the main function not working. How can I fix it? I would like to point out that I have already created to disable the Mac's firewalls, but it does not work the same, and that I have tried with the versions of Pun 2.16 and 2.14, even in empty projects and with the version of Unity 2020.1.0b2. It seems that with other platforms, such as IOS and Android it works. Thanks for the replies.

Comments

• alessio
    Options
    I beg you, give me a hand because I need it. I created a video game that I consider almost revolutionary for the public to which it is dedicated, and I don't want whole nights to be thrown away because of a stupid technical problem like this. I would also like to point out that there are various people who have spent money at the moment, but they are holding a product with the main functionality not working. Anyone have a solution, or have they already had this problem? I don't think I'm the only unity developer who created a game with PUN and published it on the Mac App Store. I wait for answers. and goodnight
  • alessio
    Options
    good evening everyone. For this problem, almost all users of my game had a refund. Before other users leave my game too: does anyone have the solution to my problem that I described above? Please, I need help.
  • I guess you have not set the entitlements? This is my entitlement file for the AppStore:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"&gt;
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>com.apple.security.app-sandbox</key>
    <true/>
    <key>com.apple.security.network.client</key>
    <true/>
    <key>com.apple.security.device.usb</key>
    <true/>
    <key>com.apple.security.device.serial</key>
    <true/>
    <key>com.apple.security.cs.disable-executable-page-protection</key>
    <true/>
    <key>com.apple.security.cs.disable-library-validation</key>
    <true/>
    </dict>
    </plist>

But don't be surprised about further refunds due to the crowded Photon Game Server these days.