How can i change Game Objects in a scene according to player?

i hope it is not so difficult. i am new for unity and photon. i am working on a game (it is hobby for me). i did it for one player. now i want to make it multiplayer (1 to 1).

i have no idea how i can do that: one of the player will see own scene, and the other one will see own. They will see some objects same, maybe different positions. like as a card game. everybody can see own hands and can change cards positons, but other players cannot see it. however everybody can see some features like cards on table, scores, time etc.

apart from the direct solution, I am open to ways to lead to a solution. like documations or videos..

Answers

• okay first of all make it so the players sync the same scene using PhotonNetwork.AutomaticallySyncScene = true/false. And for the players just make what you want the player to see locally and he will only see that. You can set the first player to carddealer number 1 and the other player to number 2 somehow.
  • Yosefxhero wrote: »
    okay first of all make it so the players sync the same scene using PhotonNetwork.AutomaticallySyncScene = true/false. And for the players just make what you want the player to see locally and he will only see that. You can set the first player to carddealer number 1 and the other player to number 2 somehow.

thx for helping. sorry i replied late.