Steam VR hand freeze

Options

Hi, I got 2 issues:
I’m using pun2 along with steam vr 2.0.

1. When I join a room everything works great, hand gestures works good no issues,
    but, when player leaves my VR hands freeze, I can move the hands, even press buttons, but the gestures don’t work.
  • when player leaves I use the on player left callback and destroy the player presence who left, it doesn’t fix it.
  • I thought maybe it relates to when player leave the new master gets to be the new owner of the player b4 it destroyed it and cause a mass.
  1. My second issue is, when the headset is removed even for a sec(the removal is recognized in the console), things gets massed up, I don’t get true readings on transform view of another player(the distance check don’t work)
    I know that in some part it’s a question related to unity, but it only happens in networked game.
    I made sure that in project settings the run in background is true, but still it’s like some object references is lost, or missed frames.

Hope I’ll get an answer, those are my last issues to fix in my game.

Tnx

Comments

• GasparMr6
    Options

I have the same issue. Did you solve the problem?

When I join a Room everything works as expected. But when I leave the room and Load the Lobby scene hands freeze. If I join the room again everything starts working again.

In fact, I tested the game with 2 players and when both join the room and one of them leaves it, both players freeze the hands, until the player who left joins the room again...

Thanks