Client not joining the existing room but creating a new one

Options
We are currently working on an AR multiplayer game(Unity 2018.1.6f1) , where the first machine to enter the network( Laptop) will be acting as a server (PhotonNetwork.createRoom) and the next two devices(mobile) will be clients. We are using PUN 2.6 version.
But at times client (phone) is acting as a server( assuming that the client is creating a new room instead of joining the existing room). I have not observed any anomalies in the photon dashboard.
Below are the options/instances where the issue is resolved:
1. Created a new application in the photon dashboard and updated the app-id in Photon server settings.( This was a temporary fix - Issue resurfaced)
2. Sometimes trying after certain duration of time the issue is resolved( Is this because of any max limit in the PUN ?)
3. Updated the Fixed Region to a specific region in the photon server settings ( Issue is not replicated from past3 days after this fix, but I am not sure if this is the right fix)

I am unable to determine the root cause. Looking for any inputs/suggestions on this issue. Please let me know if any further details are needed w.r.t the implementation.

Also is there any documentation on how to analyze or understand the metrics in the photon dashboard?

Thanks for your time.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.