Why wouldn't OnPlayerEnteredRoom be called?

Options
Yesterday I had the demo scene working fine across multiple machines. Today, it's not working at all, and now I see it's apparently never entering a room.
Why would it suddenly stop working? I've tried a re-import, new PUN app id, everything short of just restarting an empty project.
So in a last attempt of desperation I finally come here to the forum to ask for help.
Why can't I connect the DEMO scenes anymore?

Thanks in advance.

ps: I did modify the scripts at one point to try and get some custom functionality going on, but as I said, I have re-imported the PUN2 unity package. So everything should be like new (apart from the app settings)

EDIT/ UPDATE: I made an empty project and ran the demo scenes. It worked, so something I must have done somewhere is messing with it in the actual project.

UPDATE 2: I totally removed Photon from the project and re-imported the package, still nothing...

UPDATE 3: I just tried the builds from the other day when it worked. (the builds not in unity) They no longer work...

Answers

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @EricTheReddish,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Make sure clients are connected to the same regions (servers) and to the same virtual application (AppId, AppVersion).

Make sure to go through our "Matchmaking Checklist" carefully.
  • I eventually got it working...
    But I didn't change anything, it just started working again after restarting my computer twice and running a load balancing application between.
    Not sure what eventually clicked, but everything is good now.