Problems with transforms and sliders

Options
Good evening,
it's been almost 3 weeks since i've started using Pun2 on my project about a submersible simulation and it's been a bunch of days that i'm trying to find a solution to my problem but with no success.
I'll explain shortly what i'm doing:
I have 1 slider for every player in the room (up to 4) and they all connect at the same time (using a lobby system). Those sliders go up and down depending on the on their y axis transform position to check how deep they are. Every player has their own color.
The problem is that since I can't simply do this in local by going through every player by searching for their tag, since PhotonNetwork.instantiate instatiates first the local player and then the others.
I tried saving the ViewID in localPlayer.Customproperties() to recall it later to get it and find the transform attached to the player I need but it is always 0 for every player it seems.

Is there any way to get the transform of every player and save them so that I can get their changing Y axis for the sliders?

All my work is at my workplace, i'll be there tomorrow morning (CEST timezone) and i'll post some code snippet in case you wanna see anything.

Answers