Disconnection on object spawn by stream

Hi,

I'm actually working on a collaborative mode for a scene editor software.
I stream all the object that are created but on the end of the spawn, the user who creates the object is disconnected.
I think it's because there is too much CMD into my RPC but, this feature that manage the spawn of my object was working 2 weeks ago without any problem, so i got back at the commit when it was working but unfortunatly it is not working anymore.
I try to reinstall my photon server, but nothing appends.
Here the logs :

I'm blocked, so a bit of help will be appreciate
Thank you.

Comments

• I resolve the problem, but i have a question, is there a way to augment the time out limit?
  • hi, @SirKrow

Yes, that is possible either by config on the server or by setting corresponding properties on the client
    about server take look here: https://doc.photonengine.com/en-us/server/current/operations/server-config
    or here for more advanced settings: https://doc.photonengine.com/en-us/server/current/operations/server-config-settings

for client setting please take a look at client docs
    best,
    ilya
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @SirKrow,

Thank you for choosing Photon!
    I resolve the problem
    How? The server was disconnecting the client for some reason: buffer overflow? serialization exception due to unexpected data format?
    is there a way to augment the time out limit?
    Take a look here.
  • SirKrow
    SirKrow
    edited September 2019
    Yes i think it's a buffer overflow, because i'm using some recursive methods and a bug with one of this was creating to much CMD in my RPCs.
    Thank you foyour precious help.
  • Now i'm working with big 3D models (more than 1Go), i augment the timeout limit but i get disconnected, is there a limit of CMD? (with this kind of model i have around 700000 CMD)
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @SirKrow,

Read this.
  • Okay, so do you think it would be better if i send the object and all his children one by one or by splitting my data byte array? actually i send the object and his in one time.
  • Hi, @SirKrow

Splitting/reducing is always good. When you send a too big packet. Actually bigger then MTU == 1100 byte your packet gets split. in this case, it will be delivered reliably in any case. That means that no other reliable data can reach server while your packet is not sent.

best,
    ilya
  • SirKrow
    SirKrow
    edited September 2019
    I'm totally lost, i split my datas but now it's the object receiver that is disconnected by the server.

Any idea?
  • I solved this, my server change of IP ...